All of our current vacancies are listed here, if you would like to find out more about any of these roles in more detail, click here to visit our main careers page. Our careers section is being constantly updated so make sure you check back on a regular basis.
Click on the blue bar below to see our current vacancies.
The pre-registration year is an intensive year full of growth as you transition from university to full time work, studying for assessments and finally becoming an all rounded clinician.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care are looking for passionate enthusiastic individuals who are pro-active, self-motivated and work well within a team to provide the highest standard of care and service to our customers.
Your pre-registration year with Scrivens typically entails the following:
This role requires an individual to put their all into succeeding in their pre-registration year. We are committed to working with you to make your pre-registration experience rewarding and enjoyable. You will receive dedicated time with the professional services team, your branch and your supervisor. This will allow you to review your strengths and identify areas where you require more development.
As a family-run company, we pride ourselves in committing valuable time to all of our staff for career progression and opportunities, in turn creating dedicated individuals. We are at the forefront of optical development, continually updating our product ranges and providing you with a chance to work with a unique range of products.
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you would like to start your career with a well-established family-run company, please complete the application form below to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
Form for Pre-Reg Optoms to register their interest
Scrivens provides an NHS and private Audiology services and are able to provide clinical placements and work experience for trainees/students.
Please complete your details below if you would like to be considered for a clinical placement in our hearing service.
Purpose of the Role
To be responsible for the overall management of the Company’s commercial, residential and investment portfolio to satisfy the objectives set by the Board of Directors, to preserve and enhance the value and integrity of the portfolio and to meet appropriate financial objectives.
The current portfolio comprises 170 retail stores, 6 residential flats and 12 investment properties.
To lead, develop and support the Company’s property portfolio strategy by;
· negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals
· monitoring service charges and third party insurance invoices and challenge landlords when levels are inaccurate, do not reflect the terms of the lease or are unsustainable
· acquisition and disposal of leases as required for the needs of the business
· negotiating dilapidations at lease expiry
· preparing annual budget statements and monthly Board reports
· managing the investment portfolio to maximise yield and value
· liaising with the Health & Safety Officer to ensure compliance with regulations to minimise risks to customers and staff
· maintaining an accurate and up to date property management database
· maintaining compliance with ESOS