As a family-run company, we strive to provide customers with the support, care and friendly service they expect from their local Optician. That is why we give our Optometrists professional freedom to spend as much time as they need with each customer, along with back-up support from a highly trained retail team.
We pride ourselves in committing valuable time to all of our staff for career progression and opportunities, in turn creating dedicated individuals that are focussed on providing a seamless customer experience.
- Full time, part time to be considered
- Flexible working pattern
- Newly qualified Optometrists welcome
- Competitive and market leading salary dependent on skills and experience
- Professional fees covered
- CPD training delivered on a yearly basis.
- Full induction, training and support to help you settle in as well as access to E-learning
- Exclusive staff discount as well as friends and family discount
- Fully computerised system
- 30 minutes test time on average
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Continuous updates to our optical product ranges providing you with a chance to work with a unique range of top quality products.
- Willingness to participate in local enhanced schemes and pre-reg supervision
If you are a passionate, friendly person dedicated to providing excellent customer care then your Optometry career with us will be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
- GOC registered
- National Performers list