Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care, proud sponsors of the Warwickshire Cricket Club, are looking to extend their sponsorship in 2017 to one local cricket club, with an investment of £1,000.
To enter the competition, tell us in no more than 250 words why your club should receive the sponsorship from Scrivens.
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date for all applications is 19th February 2017
- The winner will be notified by Friday 24th February 2017
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days then Scrivens reserves the right to award the sponsorship to another entrant
- The competition is open to all cricket clubs within the Warwickshire or West Midlands areas
- The competition is not open to school or university teams
- Sponsorship consists of £1,000 to be provided via a cheque or BACS payment
- Sponsorship will be paid by 31st March 2017
- Should the money be spent on new kit it should carry the Scrivens branding
- Should the money be spent on equipment or infrastructure, it must carry Scrivens branding
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity without additional remuneration