£1795 per pair
SAVE £200 DURING HEARING AWARENESS MONTH! To find out more click here
Recommended for more demanding first time wearers the Starkey Muse iQ1000 utilises 10 channels to maximise performance in different environments. It works well at home and in conversation. These aids work wirelessly together and scan the environment adapting appropriately for quiet, wind and noise.
Convenience of rechargeable
Rechargeable hearing aids are a real winner when it comes to convenience and for those of you who struggle to change standard batteries due to dexterity they will provide more independence.
The main features are:
• Place your aids onto the charger and batteries charge in the hearing aid.
• Charger 240v English plug or USB.
• Charging takes approximately 4 hours.
• Charge lasts a full days wear (16 hours, this can vary depending on usage of streaming).
• Low battery warning then standard zinc air batteries can also be used meaning that if you run out of charge you still have a back up.
Remember the best way to find out what hearing aid is best suited for you is to visit one of our Hearing Aid Audiologists who will assess your hearing and suggest an appropriate hearing aid with your lifestyle in mind.
To book your free hearing health check click here.