Design your own book cover to be in with a chance of winning a Horrible Histories book collection and a notebook personalised with your design!
Entries cost £1 and all funds raised go to Alzheimer’s Society. Entry forms can purchased from your local Scrivens branch, click here to find your nearest branch.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be under 16 years old but have adult consent
- Only one competition entry is permitted per individual
- Deadline for entries is Saturday 24th March and the winner will be notified by Saturday 7th April
- The competition is £1 to enter and all money raised will go to Alzheimer’s Society
- Postal entries are permitted. Only those carrying correct postage will be accepted and they must arrive no later than first post on the published closing date for the Competition. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or mislaid
- In the case of entry by means other than post, no responsibility or liability will be accepted for entries which are not received or are lost for any reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of entry
- Employees of Scrivens Opticians, or their families may not enter the Competition
- The winner will be drawn after the Competition closes
- Scrivens Opticians reserve the right to change the rules applicable to the Competition or to void the Competition at any time and for any reason
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative to prizes will be offered
- If the winner of the Competition is unable to take up the prize for any reason or in the event that time is of the essence and a winner cannot be contacted by Scrivens Opticians within a reasonable period Scrivens Opticians reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever
- By the entering the competition the winner and his/her family consent to publicity surrounding the win as Scrivens Opticians deems appropriate
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Scrivens Opticians reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion